So I tried a new recipe today. Its such a great comfort meal and is totally Keto. Cauliflower, Cheese, and Cream. Add any kind of cooked meat, like ham to increase the protein content.
Keto Cauliflower Cheese
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 7 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- Prepare the cauliflower by washing it and cutting it into small heads.
- Cook the cauliflower by steaming it for 8 minutes. Put the cooked cauliflower into a colandar and allow it to dry.
- To make the cheese sauce, pour the cream into a sauce pan. Cut the cream cheese into small squares and add it to the cream. Heat it gently over medium heat until the cream cheese has melted. Allow the sauce to simmer slowly for five minutes until it thickens.
- Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir over medium heat until all of the cheese is melted.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and serve.